About causes of mineral imbalance
Minerals are the structural and biochemical base upon which everything else in the body is built.
Minerals can’t be created by the body - they can only be obtained from food and drink.
Various health issues can stem from mineral element imbalance. Mineral imbalance occurs for a variety of reasons that can affect us all:
- Daily losses occur because of normal metabolism.
- Mental and physical stress.
- Poor or restrictive dietary practices.
- Deficient soils and modern agricultural practices.
- Food processing, transport, and storage.
Mineral imbalance doesn’t occur overnight. What emerges first, are vague symptoms that are usually ignored or interpreted as being insignificant.