Terms and conditions of use
Our website is constantly being monitored for signs of misuse.
Active Elements Pty Ltd reserves the right to immediately suspend access to any user who violates our more detailed Conditions of Use policy provided below and to refer the matter to an appropriate authority if required by law, or to protect our commercial and intellectual property interests by initiating legal action against you.
Conditions of use and disclaimer
By using this website you accept the following conditions:
- Users of this website agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Active Elements Pty Ltd reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice. Please check this page periodically for any such modifications. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of any changes will mean that you have accepted the changes.
- Certain parts of this web site may be subject to registration and additional terms and conditions which will be made available for you to read at the time of registration.
- If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this web site.
- Active Elements Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through this website (http://www.activeelements.com/) and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose.
- You assume all risks associated with use of the web site, including:
- risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it;
- or the risk that the content of this website and linked web sites complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
- All information is made available on the understanding that Active Elements Pty Ltd and its employees and agents shall have no liability (including but not limited to liability by reason of negligence) to the users for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising by reason of any person using or relying on the information and whether caused by reason of any error, omission or misrepresentation in the information or otherwise. Information posted at this site and all inclusions are not to be taken as advice. Users of the website will be responsible for making their own assessment of the information and should verify all relevant representations, statements and information with their own professional advisers.
- Recognising that some of the information may be provided by third parties, Active Elements Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of any information included in the information provided by third parties, nor for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of links or references to information sources (including Internet sites) outside of Active Elements Pty Ltd. These external information sources are outside the control of Active Elements Pty Ltd and it is therefore the responsibility of users to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information found on those external Internet links.
- Furthermore, while the information is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may affect the accuracy of the information. The information may change without notice and Active Elements Pty Ltd is not in any way liable for the accuracy of any information printed and stored by a user.
- You may be held legally responsible for any content you submit to Active Elements forums or message boards. Your contribution may be edited, removed or not published if Active Elements Pty Ltd considers it to be:
- defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or that it violates laws regarding harassment, discrimination, privacy or contempt;
- intentionally false or misleading;
- an infringement of intellectual property rights or copyright;
- abusive or offensive, including obscenity, blasphemy and racial vilification;
- of nuisance value, inappropriate or vexatious. Active Elements Pty Ltd reserves the right to reject any contributions that have been widely canvassed in a forum. Active Elements Pty Ltd also reserves the right to reject contributions from participants who seek to dominate the discussion;
- compromising the privacy of yourself, other contributors or of Active Elements Pty Ltd staff, or containing inappropriate personal information;
- seeking to endorse commercial products or activities or to solicit business;
- deliberate provocation of other contributors;
- a posting on behalf of a suspended member. This may lead to you also having your membership locked.
Maintaining your access to the Active Elements® Assessment System
To protect consumers and the good name of Active Elements Pty Ltd our website is constantly being monitored for any signs of misuse.
Doing the right thing by your clients:
The over-arching commitment of Active Elements Pty Ltd is to serve the needs, interests and rights of the end-user of our products.
Your account will be suspended immediately if you use the Active Elements® Assessment System to sell other products and/or services in lieu of Active Elements® Formulas to your clients.
Your account will be automatically suspended if an un-viewed client assessment remains in our system for more than Five days (120 hours). Our system will send you an email reminder every 24 hours during this Five day period alerting you to the situation.
Please note that this automatic suspension of your account serves to protect both you and your clients. For example, if you were rendered unable to review your client's new assessments but your clients were not made aware of this, they would still expect you to contact them in a timely fashion. Potentially time-critical issues relayed to you by your clients via the assessment system would be missed.
Active Elements Pty Ltd also reserves the right to suspend your account if you have not purchased Active Elements® products for a period greater than 90 days and continue to use the Active Elements® Assessment System.
Note: If your account is suspended you will not be able to enter any new clients, or process new assessments for existing clients. You will still retain unlimited access to your “Business Centre” area and be able to view all existing client records in a read-only state. Clients attempting to complete an assessment while your account is suspended will receive an on-screen notification referring them back to you. They will not receive any messages that may cause you embarrassment. Once you have viewed all outstanding assessments, your account will be reactivated within an hour.
If you have any reason to believe that your account is about to be suspended, or has been suspended unfairly—you should contact us immediately.