Active Elements Products
Indications for use
Traditionally used in homoeopathic medicine to relieve symptoms of:
- Watery eyes
- Mild tissue oedema
- Facial cold sores
- Mild swelling of the glands associated with common colds
- Mild tonsillitis
- Bronchial mucous congestion
- Mild eczema / dermatitis
Traditionally used in Homoeopathic medicine to help in the management of food cravings.
- Blood health
- General health and wellbeing
Contains homoeopathic preparations of:
- Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate 6X (5 micrograms)
- Ferrous phosphate octahydrate 6X (5 micrograms)
- Potassium chloride 6X (5 micrograms)
- Sodium sulfate 6X (5 micrograms)
- Sodium chloride 6X (5 micrograms)
Contains non-homoeopathic preparations of:
- Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate 100 mg (equiv. to elemental magnesium 20.66 mg)
- Iron phosphate 12 mg (equiv. to elemental iron 4 mg)
- Sodium sulfate 200mg (equiv. to elemental sodium 64.74 mg)
Adults & Children 12 years and over: Chew or swallow one tablet before morning & evening meals (2 tablets daily) or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-11 years: chew (or crush) half a tablet before morning & evening meals (1 tablet daily) or as professionally prescribed.
Does not contain added: lactose, gluten, yeast, artificial colouring, artificial flavouring or preservatives.
Suitable for vegans.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Store below 30°C.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Contains potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Substance may have a laxative effect.
Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
No more than 6 doses should be taken in any 24-hour period.
If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.
If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
Contains homoeopathic ingredients. Contains soya bean products.
The recommended daily adult dose of this medicine contains 130 mg sodium & 105mg potassium.
Made in Australia