Active Elements Products
Indications for use
Traditionally used in homoeopathic medicine to relieve the symptoms of:
- Mild migraine
- Sensitivity to light/sound associated with mild migraine
- Menstruation pain
- Mild tissue oedema
Traditionally used in homoeopathic medicine to help manage carbohydrate & sugar cravings.
Contains homoeopathic preparations of:
- Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate 6X (5 micrograms)
- Dibasic potassium phosphate 6X (5 micrograms)
- Sodium sulfate 6X (5 micrograms)
- Sodium choride 6X (5 micrograms)
Contains non-homoeopathic preparations of:
- Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate 100 mg (equiv. to elemental magnesium 20.66 mg)
- Dibasic potassium phosphate 60mg (equiv. to elemental potassium 26.94 mg)
- Sodium sulfate 200mg (equiv. to elemental sodium 64.74 mg)
Adults & Children 12 years & over: Chew (or swallow with water) one tablet before morning & evening meals or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-11 years: chew or crush half a tablet before morning & evening meals or as professionally prescribed.
Does not contain added: lactose, gluten, yeast, artificial colouring, artificial flavouring or preservatives.
Suitable for vegans.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Store below 30°C.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contains homoeopathic ingredients. Contains soya bean products.
Made in Australia