Active Elements Products
Indications for use
Traditionally used in homoeopathic medicine to relieve the symptoms of:
- Colic (wind & gas pain)
- Mild mouth ulcers
- Throat mucous membrane irritation/inflammation
- Eye redness
- Eye discomfort
- Mild joint aches and pains
- Mild eczema/dermatitis
Traditionally used in homoeopathic medicine to reduce:
- Ear irritation/inflammation
Supports general health and wellbeing.
Contains homoeopathic preparations of:
- Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate 6X (5 micrograms)
- Ferrous phosphate octahydrate 6X (5 micrograms)
- Dibasic sodium phosphate dodecahydrate 6X (5 micrograms)
- Potassium chloride 6X (5 micrograms)
Contains non-homoeopathic preparations of:
- Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate 100 mg (equivalent to elemental Magnesium 20.66mg)
- Iron phosphate 12 mg (equivalent to elemental Iron 4 mg)
- Dibasic sodium phosphate 250 mg (equivalent to elemental Sodium 80.97 mg)
Adults & Children 12 years & over: Chew (or swallow with water) one tablet before morning & evening meals or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-11 years: chew, or crush half a tablet before morning & evening meals or as professionally prescribed.
Does not contain added: lactose, gluten, yeast, artificial colouring, artificial flavouring or preservatives.
Suitable for vegans.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Store below 30°C.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Contains 52.43 mg potassium per tablet. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
No more than 5 doses should be taken in any 24 hour period.
Contains homoeopathic ingredients.
Contains soya bean products.
Made in Australia