Active Elements Products
Indications for use
Traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve the symptoms of:
- Nervous tension
- Mild anxiety
- Sensitivity to light/sound associated with mild migraine
- Mild Nerve pain/neuralgia
- Menstrual spasms/cramps
- Tiredness/feeling of weakness
Traditionally used in homoeopathic medicine to reduce mental fatigue.
Supports general health and wellbeing.
Contains homoeopathic preparations of:
- Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate 6X (5 micrograms)
- Dibasic potassium phosphate 6X (5 micrograms)
Contains non-homoeopathic preparations of:
- Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate 100 mg (equiv. to elemental magnesium 20.66 mg)
- Dibasic potassium phosphate 60mg (equiv. to elemental potassium 26.94 mg)
Adults & Children 12 years & over: Chew (or swallow with water) one tablet every 2 hours as required (up to 6 tablets daily) or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-11 years: chew or crush half a tablet every 2 hours as required (up to 6 half-tablets daily) or as professionally prescribed.
Does not contain added: lactose, gluten, yeast, artificial colouring, artificial flavouring or preservatives.
Suitable for vegans.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Store below 30°C.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contains homoeopathic ingredients.
Contains soya bean products.
Made in Australia