Active Elements Products
Indications for use
Traditionally used in homoeopathic medicine to relieve the symptoms of:
- Common colds and flu
- Head colds
- Mild swelling of the glands associated with common colds
- Mild throat infections
- Mild Tonsillitis
- Bronchial mucous congestion
- Facial cold sores
- Hay fever
- Blood health
- General health and wellbeing
Contains homoeopathic preparations of:
- Calcium sulfate dihydrate 6X (5 micrograms)
- Ferrous phosphate octahydrate 6X (5 micrograms)
- Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate 6X (5 micrograms)
- Potassium chloride 6X (5 micrograms)
- Potassium sulfate 6X (5 micrograms)
- Sodium sulfate 6X (5 micrograms)
- Sodium chloride 6X (5 micrograms)
Contains non-homoeopathic preparations of:
- Calcium sulfate dihydrate 15mg (equiv. to elemental calcium 3.49 mg)
- Iron phosphate 10 mg (equiv. to elemental iron 3.34 mg)
- Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate 70 mg (equiv. to elemental magnesium 14.46 mg)
- Potassium sulfate 50 mg (equiv. to elemental potassium 22.44
- Sodium sulfate 100mg (equiv. to elemental sodium 32.37 mg)
Adults & Children 12 years & over: Chew (or swallow with water) one tablet every 2 hours as required (up to 6 tablets daily) or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-11 years: chew half a tablet every 2 hours as required (up to 6 half-tablets daily) or as professionally prescribed
Does not contain added: lactose, gluten, yeast, artificial colouring, artificial flavouring or preservatives.
Suitable for vegans.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Store below 30°C.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Contains potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Substance may have a laxative effect.
Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
No more than 6 doses should be taken in any 24-hour period.
If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.
If coughing or other symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contains homoeopathic ingredients. Contains soya bean product.
Made in Australia