Active Elements Products
Indications for use
Traditionally used in homoeopathic medicine to support:
- Healthy growth & development in children
- Blood flow to the peripheral areas of the body (legs, hands and feet)
- Skin, Hair & Nail health.
Traditionally used in Homoeopathic medicine to relieve symptoms of:
- Muscle cramps
- Mild nerve pain/neuralgia
- Mild tonsilitis
- Mild Joint aches, pains & stiffness.
Helps support general health & wellbeing.
Ingredients and Dose
Contains homoeopathic preparations of:
- Calcium phosphate 6X (5 micrograms)
- Silicon dioxide 6X (5 micrograms)
- Calcium fluoride 6X (5 micrograms)
- Ferrous phosphate octahydrate (5 micrograms)
Contains non-homoeopathic preparations of:
- Calcium phosphate 200 mg (equivalent to elemental calcium 77.53 mg)
- Silicon dioxide 60mg
- Iron phosphate 12 mg (equivalent to elemental iron 4 mg)
Adults & Children over 12 years: Chew or swallow one tablet before morning & evening meals (2 tablets daily) or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-11 years: chew (or crush) half a tablet before morning & evening meals (1 tablet daily) or as professionally prescribed.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Does not contain added: lactose, gluten, yeast, artificial colouring, artificial flavouring or preservatives.
Suitable for vegans
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Store below 30°C
If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
No more than 6 doses should be taken in any 24 hour period.
Keep out of reach of children.
Contains homoeopathic ingredients.
Contains soya bean products.
Made in Australia