Active Elements Products
Indications for use
Traditionally used in homoeopathic medicine to help relieve the symptoms of:
- Mild psoriasis
- Mild eczema/dermatitis
- Bronchial mucous congestion
- Eye soreness
- Itchy ears
- Mild muscle spasms & twitche
Supports general health and wellbeing.
Contains homoeopathic preparations of:
- Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate 6X (5 micrograms)
- Potassium sulfate 6X (5 micrograms)
- Dibasic sodium phosphate dodecahydrate 6X (5 micrograms)
Contains non-homoeopathic preparations of:
- Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate 100 mg (equiv. to elemental magnesium 20.66 mg)
- Potassium sulfate 60mg (equiv. to elemental potassium 26.92 mg)
- Dibasic sodium phosphate 250mg (equiv. to elemental sodium 80.97 mg)
Adults & Children 12 years & over: Chew (or swallow with water) one tablet before morning & evening meals or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-11 years: chew, or crush half a tablet before morning & evening meals or as professionally prescribed.
Does not contain added: lactose, gluten, yeast, artificial colouring, artificial flavouring or preservatives.
Suitable for vegans.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Store below 30°C.
If coughing or other symptoms persist or worsen talk to your medical practitioner.
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Contains homoeopathic ingredients.
Contains soya bean products.
Made in Australia