Active Elements Products
Indications for use
Traditionally used in homoeopathic medicine to help relieve the symptoms of:
- Nervous indigestion
- Muscle cramps
- Mild nerve pain neuralgia
- Mild anxiety
- Mild tension headaches
- Menstrual spasms/cramps
- Urinary frequency
- Bad breath
- Tiredness/feeling of weakness
Traditionally used in homoeopathic medicine to reduce mental fatigue.
Supports general health and wellbeing.
Contains homoeopathic preparations of:
- Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate 6X (5 micrograms)
- Dibasic potassium phosphate 6X (5 micrograms)
- Dibasic sodium phosphate 6X (5 micrograms)
Contains non-homoeopathic preparations of:
- Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate 100 mg (equiv. to elemental magnesium 20.66 mg)
- Dibasic potassium phosphate 60mg (equiv. to elemental potassium 26.94 mg)
- Dibasic sodium phosphate 250mg (equiv. to elemental sodium 80.97 mg)
Adults & Children 12 years & over: Chew (or swallow with water) one tablet before morning & evening meals or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-11 years: chew, or crush half a tablet before morning & evening meals or as professionally prescribed.
Does not contain added: lactose, gluten, yeast, artificial colouring, artificial flavouring or preservatives.
Suitable for vegans.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Store below 30°C.
If symptoms persist or worsen talk to your medical practitioner.
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Contains homoeopathic ingredients.
Contains soya bean products.
Made in Australia